Welcome to End Point’s blog
Ongoing observations by End Point people
Rails Conf Kicking Off in Less Than 24 Hours
Less then 24 hours until RailsConf kicks off. End Point is going to be there in force this year with three of its Spree contributors attending (myself included.) Looking forward to seeing everyone out there. We'll also be making a few big Spree related announcements so stay tuned! If you're a twitter user, follow me @railsdog. Follow Spree @spreecommerce. I'll also be blogging the conference on railsdog as well as here at the End Point blog. Finally, the SpreeCommerce site will be updated with various Spree related announcements.
- ► 2016 (93)
- ► 2015 (122)
- ► 2014 (157)
- ► 2013 (164)
- ► 2012 (210)
- ► 2011 (144)
- ► 2010 (147)
- PostgreSQL with SystemTap
- Git rebase: Just-Workingness Baked Right In (If yo...
- Google I/O 2009 day 1
- Writing Procedural Languages - slides
- PGCon thus far
- PgCon: the developer's meeting and the 2009 keynot...
- PgCon: Preparing the keynote, more talks and today...
- PGCon: First day in Ottawa
- Competitors to Bucardo version 1
- The design of Bucardo version 1
- Rails Conf 2009 - Company Report
- Operating system upgrades
- Spree at RailsConf
- TLS Server Name Indication
- Rails Optimization @RailsConf
- Stuff you can do with the PageRank algorithm
- Cinco de Rails
- Announcing SpreeCamps.com hosting
- Rails Conf Kicking Off in Less Than 24 Hours
- ▼ May (19)
- ► 2008 (59)
- ► 2007 (12)