When using YUI3's provided extension mechanism to enhance (composite, mix in, role, whatever you like to call it, etc.) a Y.Base inherited base class, it is often helpful to have "post initialization" code run after the attributes' values have been set. The following code provides an easy way to hook onto a Y.Base provided attribute change event to run any post initialization code easily.
Welcome to End Point’s blog
Ongoing observations by End Point people
- ► 2016 (69)
- ► 2015 (122)
- ► 2014 (157)
- ► 2013 (164)
- ► 2012 (210)
- Ecommerce Solutions: What are the Options?
- What's the difference?
- YUI Extensions and Post Initialization
- Debugging PHP extensions with the dynamic linker
- Google Earth KML Tour Development Challenges on Li...
- Ecommerce Facebook Integration Tips
- GNU Screen + SSH_AUTH_SOCK; my new approach
- A Simple WordPress Theme In Action
- Managing Perl environments with perlbrew
- Pausing Hot Standby Replay in PostgreSQL 9.0
- A Performance Case Study
- SAS 70 becomes SSAE 16
- Web Friendly Tools
- Using nginx to transparently modify/debug third-pa...
- Monitoring with Purpose
- Visit at DistribuTECH
- In Our Own Words
- JSON pretty-printer
- Browser popularity
- ▼ February (19)
- ► 2010 (147)
- ► 2009 (158)
- ► 2008 (59)
- ► 2007 (12)