We're excited to announce that End Point will be in full force at Internet Retailer 2011. A team of six (Rick, Ben, Jon, Ron, Carl and myself) will be managing a booth during the 3 day Conference and Exhibition in San Diego from June 14th-17th.
We're hoping to reach out to future clients to discuss our services including ecommerce develpoment and support, database development and support, systems architecture, hosting, and Liquid Galaxy build, maintenance and support. We'll also have a Liquid Galaxy display to show off as part of our exhibit. We have a couple of conference passes so hopefully we'll attend a few sessions and share some details about those sessions here on our blog!
Please come by our booth at the conference to meet us or to say hi! We're excited to talk to you about what we can do to help your business succeed.
Welcome to End Point’s blog
Ongoing observations by End Point people
End Point at Internet Retailer 2011
- ► 2016 (93)
- ► 2015 (122)
- ► 2014 (157)
- ► 2013 (164)
- ► 2012 (210)
- Saving time with generate_series()
- Postgres Bug Tracking - Help Wanted!
- End Point at Internet Retailer 2011
- Spree Performance Benchmarking
- Raising open file descriptor limits for Dovecot an...
- Coding Tips from RailsConf 2011
- Only Try This At Home
- Sass at RailsConf 2011
- Rails 3 at RailsConf 2011
- RailsConf 2011 - Day One
- DBD::Pg and the libpq COPY bug
- Locally served YUI3
- Benchmarking in Perl: Map versus For Loop
- NOTIFY vs Prepared Transactions in Postgres (the B...
- ▼ May (15)
- ► 2010 (147)
- ► 2009 (158)
- ► 2008 (59)
- ► 2007 (12)