We are looking for another talented software developer to consult with our clients and develop their web applications in AngularJS, Node.js, Ruby on Rails, and other technologies. If you like to focus on solving business problems and can take responsibility for getting a job done well without intensive oversight, please read on!
What is in it for you?
- Flexible full-time work hours
- Health insurance benefit
- Paid holidays and vacation
- 401(k) retirement savings plan (U.S. employees)
- Annual bonus opportunity
- Ability to move without being tied to your job location
What you will be doing:
- Work from your home office, or from our offices in New York City and the Tennessee Tri-Cities area
- Consult with clients to determine their web application needs
- Build, test, release, and maintain web applications for our clients
- Work with open source tools and contribute back as opportunity arises
- Use your desktop platform of choice: Linux, Mac OS X, Windows
- Learn and put to use new technologies
- Direct much of your own work
What you will need:
- Professional experience building reliable server-side apps in Ruby on Rails, Node.js and Express, Django, CakePHP, etc.
- Experience with databases such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, CouchDB, Redis, Elasticsearch, etc.
- A focus on needs of our clients and their users
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
End Point is a 19-year-old web consulting company based in New York City, with 39 full-time employees working mostly remotely from home offices. We are experts in web development, database, and DevOps, collaborating using ssh, Screen/tmux, IRC, Google+ Hangouts, Skype, and good old phones.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
How to apply
Please email us an introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply. Include a resume, your GitHub or LinkedIn URLs, or whatever else that would help us get to know you. We look forward to hearing from you! Full-time employment seekers only, please. No agencies or subcontractors.